It was cold and absolutely freezing that day. I picked up my jacket and went went for my English tuition at somewhere near Nusa Bestari. But then lightning flashed, thunder rumbled, rain dripped. And my class finally ended.
Four days ago, I went to a place called Tebrau City after my tuition. There was an event that they held every year, and this year a square behind Jusco Tebrau City was chosen to hold it. It was a Japanese Festival which was named Bon Odori.
Bon Odori was an event all about Japan. They sold almost all Japanese things such as food, snacks, toys and many more. Tasty food like sushi and okonomiyaki had all made me mouth-watering. The picture below (left) showed how busy the hawkers could be when they were selling things.
My Dad bought a packet of Japanese-styled noodles and we shared it. It was really scrumptious and I'm pretty sure that you guys would love it too.
The 20th of October 2012, 5pm to 9pm, the square was crowded with the murmuring people of Malaysia and Japan. It was a success for the organiser, the Malaysian-Japanese Friendship Club, to bring the event to life. The event ended with the famous Japanese drum performance, Wataiko. It was amazing! I'll come again next year, really.
Four days ago, I went to a place called Tebrau City after my tuition. There was an event that they held every year, and this year a square behind Jusco Tebrau City was chosen to hold it. It was a Japanese Festival which was named Bon Odori.
Bon Odori was an event all about Japan. They sold almost all Japanese things such as food, snacks, toys and many more. Tasty food like sushi and okonomiyaki had all made me mouth-watering. The picture below (left) showed how busy the hawkers could be when they were selling things.
My Dad bought a packet of Japanese-styled noodles and we shared it. It was really scrumptious and I'm pretty sure that you guys would love it too.
The 20th of October 2012, 5pm to 9pm, the square was crowded with the murmuring people of Malaysia and Japan. It was a success for the organiser, the Malaysian-Japanese Friendship Club, to bring the event to life. The event ended with the famous Japanese drum performance, Wataiko. It was amazing! I'll come again next year, really.
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment