The world spins in a lightning-fast speed, and that just simply made one second a little not enough for everything to encounter.
Anything graceful or dreadful could happen in the brisk blink o an eye. A chapter ended while a new era began; love was accepted but broke down again; happiness and hatred rose from its base as the shining stars stole my smiles away. Full-term memory turned out to be one whole waste in me, and no one was ever there for me while her music did.
All that decorated my sky was the moon which looked so round and shined luminously in the hopes pitch black, like a old classic crystal hung aloft by the fair deity of love & peace. But where were my silent nights again? Since all the stars had appeared out of thin air. I was on something better but that only made me feel bad. I couldn't open my eyes and see the morning sunlight that blazed so bright, as I had to deal with people with my tired, lifeless eyes full of invisible screaming pain.
I am dying in the fatal swim, halfway through the hazardous current of darkness to my freedom that lays ahead. I see that I am just a baby sparrow trying to fly, but I can't find my wings. There's a devil at home and then another one's back. They both wink and grin, but I fake a smile, so they won't see...
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment