Guyss, just wanna say a sincere Thank You for everything that had encountered at the National Cadet Camp 2014. Thanks for the 12 great friendship from Johor as well as the knowledge and caring we'd exchanged. It was indeed the best camp that I'd ever been for, in a far-away city, Kuala Terengganu, with that East Coast summer breeze everyday.
Thank you to the boys from Muar for teaching us the proper ways of pitching a tent; and the girls who told us a whole lot about the probadges (Well, we wouldn't forget about how our tents were flooded with arctic rainwater and only 3 badges instead of 4 were earned in the end of the days). I liked the way our ice-breaking was done, thanks to Yew Joe, it was rather enthralling and we would definitely want to try doing that again sometime.
I blamed myself for holding the 'EMO TRAUMA', because perhaps we could have sparkled more fun in the 'killer-game' we played, the water-splashing session by the white sandy beach and even conducted a scarier campfire with soul-haunting ghost stories (not a fan actually).
It wouldn't get out of my mind till this right instance on how our drama was like... GG.com, PSP, Sunsilk... ;-) It was undoubtedly hilarious enough to snatch at least NO. 2 that night. And yet as the owls and nightingales came calling, I held hands with Hong Yun while walking down the moonlit path. It wasn't scary somehow, but it had turned out to be something that I would smirk whenever I reminisce about it.
There was a partial of sadness to think about giving up both birthday and concert for this. But fortunately it was relieved with legendary excitements as our sights were enriched with smiles that chummily blossomed, dirty sand on the ground that annoyed our shoes and even the enchanted Crystal Mosque that reflected the evening sunlight. But such a pity somehow, there wasn't any turtle to lay eggs before us, just the unrelenting sights of turtle eggs for sale at the wet market.
I wouldn't have forgotten about the tree-climbing part too. Whoa! And I just wanna do that again. I casted immense appreciation on KBY, Sir Lincoln, Xin Yi, Huey Cheen and the others who had made this camp such promising, Thank You. And Sir Dave, thanks for the guidance and caring throughout the camp, and the wristbands as its gaudy colours had simply brightened up my days there.
Despite coming home had got much more surprises for me, the fun at our campsite wouldn't eventually fade that I simply couldn't help myself for craving to stay back longer. I don't know if all these memories would last longer than our expectations, but there's no doubt that the photos would light them up whenever we take a look at them. And I say, long live, for every crazy thing that we'd done together there. Thank you, brothers and sisters, till we meet again.
By,
Euan Thum.
Written one week after the camp (finished on 13/6/14)
Rated 3.5 out of the scale of 5
Thank you to the boys from Muar for teaching us the proper ways of pitching a tent; and the girls who told us a whole lot about the probadges (Well, we wouldn't forget about how our tents were flooded with arctic rainwater and only 3 badges instead of 4 were earned in the end of the days). I liked the way our ice-breaking was done, thanks to Yew Joe, it was rather enthralling and we would definitely want to try doing that again sometime.
I blamed myself for holding the 'EMO TRAUMA', because perhaps we could have sparkled more fun in the 'killer-game' we played, the water-splashing session by the white sandy beach and even conducted a scarier campfire with soul-haunting ghost stories (not a fan actually).
It wouldn't get out of my mind till this right instance on how our drama was like... GG.com, PSP, Sunsilk... ;-) It was undoubtedly hilarious enough to snatch at least NO. 2 that night. And yet as the owls and nightingales came calling, I held hands with Hong Yun while walking down the moonlit path. It wasn't scary somehow, but it had turned out to be something that I would smirk whenever I reminisce about it.
There was a partial of sadness to think about giving up both birthday and concert for this. But fortunately it was relieved with legendary excitements as our sights were enriched with smiles that chummily blossomed, dirty sand on the ground that annoyed our shoes and even the enchanted Crystal Mosque that reflected the evening sunlight. But such a pity somehow, there wasn't any turtle to lay eggs before us, just the unrelenting sights of turtle eggs for sale at the wet market.
I wouldn't have forgotten about the tree-climbing part too. Whoa! And I just wanna do that again. I casted immense appreciation on KBY, Sir Lincoln, Xin Yi, Huey Cheen and the others who had made this camp such promising, Thank You. And Sir Dave, thanks for the guidance and caring throughout the camp, and the wristbands as its gaudy colours had simply brightened up my days there.
Despite coming home had got much more surprises for me, the fun at our campsite wouldn't eventually fade that I simply couldn't help myself for craving to stay back longer. I don't know if all these memories would last longer than our expectations, but there's no doubt that the photos would light them up whenever we take a look at them. And I say, long live, for every crazy thing that we'd done together there. Thank you, brothers and sisters, till we meet again.
By,
Euan Thum.
Written one week after the camp (finished on 13/6/14)
Rated 3.5 out of the scale of 5





Comments
Post a Comment