Grease is a famous show which they sing plenty, just like High School Musical. But......a nerd like me have never heard of the name until "Woodplank", a friend from a school named Convent told me about it.
Okay, to admit, she didn't mean to introduce me the movie, but to advertise an event held by her school. It was The Grease Musical, proudly brought to the people by SMK IJ Convent. I did not pay much attention for the event at first as I didn't know things about the Grease, secondly the ticket price was kinda high.
But later when another friend, who was also a Convent girl (whom I have a crush on), asked me whether if I am going to the event or not. It's a golden opportunity! Hence I gave her a call as to get myself a ticket, and that she asked me to sit right next to her, WHY NOT?
The show was in the late morning of 13 April, 10am to 12pm. I got there early and waited for her (though she became the one to find me first....). The two-hour show amazed its audience with the performers bringing the musical to life. It was totally splendid with jokes, songs, dances and more. I'd got two stunning badges that day, look up there, cool huh?
The female lead, Sandy, was impersonated by one of my juniors' elder sister. She looked pretty cute in that "Sandra Dee" 's style, but just making her to seem a little easy to be bullied....
I was wandering in town after the Grease. Walking around, snapping pictures, waiting for my father. It had been a long time since I last saw the girl, so there's no doubt to be hard for saying goodbye.
By,
Euan Thum.
Okay, to admit, she didn't mean to introduce me the movie, but to advertise an event held by her school. It was The Grease Musical, proudly brought to the people by SMK IJ Convent. I did not pay much attention for the event at first as I didn't know things about the Grease, secondly the ticket price was kinda high.
But later when another friend, who was also a Convent girl (whom I have a crush on), asked me whether if I am going to the event or not. It's a golden opportunity! Hence I gave her a call as to get myself a ticket, and that she asked me to sit right next to her, WHY NOT?
The show was in the late morning of 13 April, 10am to 12pm. I got there early and waited for her (though she became the one to find me first....). The two-hour show amazed its audience with the performers bringing the musical to life. It was totally splendid with jokes, songs, dances and more. I'd got two stunning badges that day, look up there, cool huh?
The female lead, Sandy, was impersonated by one of my juniors' elder sister. She looked pretty cute in that "Sandra Dee" 's style, but just making her to seem a little easy to be bullied....
I was wandering in town after the Grease. Walking around, snapping pictures, waiting for my father. It had been a long time since I last saw the girl, so there's no doubt to be hard for saying goodbye.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment