The whole
world was trending about the missing Malaysian aircraft MH370, who would be
there to care about the music showbiz? But…could you believe it? Taylor Swift
is coming to Asia. Wow! To such a long list of countries in South-East Asia
some more! My lips pushed each other way with an undeniably immense power and I
even almost lost my breath upon hearing the shocking news.
I mean, could you believe it? Taylor is
coming here for her Red Tour Asian Leg this June, which includes seven cities,
namely Shanghai, Tokyo, Jakarta, Manila, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
And the most shocking idea I’ve ever had, I’ll be going to the Singapore stop,
which is set to be on the 12th of June. Whoa! I’m meeting Taylor—the
wildest dream all Swifties could ever dream of.
I think that, it’s definitely a golden opportunity
for me this time, with the show date hanging around my birthday, and
thanking-gad, my Dad sponsored half of my ticket price. Jeez…I’m almost
bankrupt now as I’ll need to save up RM300 and pay my parents back for the
other half. I should’ve saved up some money before this! But still, I sound so
happy lately with quite a huge number of lucky ‘13’s around.
I’d missed Taylor’s last visit in Singapore,
the Speak Now World Tour. And to admit, the album sounds so magical and it
fulfills most of my cravings for musics, but unfortunately not all. The album,
Red, really does have a different tone and it really sounded so mature…and
flawless, with 1.2 million copies sold in the first week of its release. I’d
got her tour books—stuff for those who has got no chance to watch her concerts
live, but I’ve got to see the settings, performances, outfits and so many more!
So…we’ll be having the show at 8pm, and
before that, my friends and I will have a tour round Singapore City, seeking
her fragrances at SEPHORA and snapping pictures near the Merlion statue, which
is believed to be just right opposite the stadium Taylor is performing that
night. Ew, cousin Jean, what a shame, you won’t be going, not even the one in
Malaysia, but don’t worry, I’ll snap you some pictures ya.
Wow Wow Wow. April will soon be an enchanting
month with Cornetto around, hope it won’t affect my trainings with its icy cold
temperature. My heart is warmed, my sky is painted red, my hope is smeared
scarlet with shining rubies. Hope the plane-lost crap won’t affect Taylor’s
trip to Asia. See you there, Tay!!
By,
Euan Thum,
Written on
25/3/14.


Comments
Post a Comment