I remember listening to Blank Space when it was first released. It was the feelings that came along that I miss much. When it was early in the morning, I followed the track down the long, deserted hallway, one footstep trailed by another one, not knowing that my first move had embarked an eight-month-long journey.
I had been to it...a place where I forgot about myself. I didn't know what happened. A grey area, they recognise it this way, where facts are ambiguous and hopes too deep down in the snow. Days flashed by in a lightning pace, people with rosy cheeks, tan skin and injured knuckles came along with me.
But question marks filled up fatigue minds, I questioned myself the one thing I used to be so sure about. And...I didn't get an answer that I wanted. I didn't know if I knew myself anymore, living a life I predicted wrongly, doing the things I thought would be easier.
I heard screams and thunderstorms, saw my losing grips and fading soul. Only the pot of clovers kept me accompanied. Where were the crazy daydreams? Or the secure smiles for me? Ermm...blocked by a force field created out of me.
But as my arrow turned back against me, I fired in the wrong direction; I killed the wrong guy. Things would have gotten better if I had behaved myself. Shouldn't have been leaving the scenes earlier, shouldn't have yelled back at the non-stopping critics.
Well, the rabbits have indeed devoured the baby dragons, but the way they continued the diet was horrid and blood-split. But too bad for the losers at the end of the day, the rabbits can really kill, hard.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment