There's no doubt that Scott Borchetta (CEO of Big Machine Records) and Joseph Kahn (Swift's No. 1 music video director) are also getting anxious with thousands, if not millions, of people scrolling both their Twitter pages for daily updates.
One crucial clue we all know about Swift's upcoming work: it has got something to do with TIME.
Coming back to her country roots or not-- we know that she's coming back BIG.
Well, I'm waiting. I'm really patient and I don't mind having a few more weeks to spare till I got the physical album myself.
News of Swift's 5th album, 1989, was announced in August 2014 and then marketed in October the same year. It then climbed up various sales charts and became one of the best-selling albums in the decade and her most successful release to date.
Swifties around are certainly excited as August is approaching.
It's unfair we had to take 3 years waiting for a new album this time around, considering that all the previous gaps between her album release were only 2 years. She better make us proud this time.
While fans are complaining about getting bored, have they watched these:
1) EMO-version of Out Of The Woods live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHN0ca6lf1c
2) Self-morale booster, a duet with Mary j. Blije, Doubt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0474w66uw
3) Taylor Swift's performance of Viva La Vida from the Speak Now Era
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGbuveDwTg
4) Blank Space/Style Mash-Up by Louisa Wendorff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m3o5LuFKxg
5) 1989 Mashup by Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2SQfWe2XYk
6) 1989 Target Commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3LBsxD5KGE
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment