Jean. Or you may call her A-Pair-Of-Jeans. She's my cousin. A great fan of Taylor Swift. Money-faced, arrogant as a Form 3 student and a poster seller. Overall, it's not suitable for you to befriend her.
Email : thatssojeanius@yahoo.com
Twitter : @sparksshine
By,
Euan Thum.
I meet her twice a year, which fall on Chinese New Year and the Hari Raya holidays. She's a poster seller, and every piece of her poster has a heavy price tag. And still I'm not that dumb to buy from her, so we trade.
One Direction, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift that she loves the most. Jean buys plenty of magazines from any news stand she can find and pull the posters inside to put on sales in her secondary school, in Puchong, Selangor.
I've got posters on my own, some from her; some from my favourite Malaysian magazine with the best celebrities' gossips from all around the world, Galaxie. As I meant that I do not pay much interest in, and in exchange I'll get hers, which I wish to have.
Eventually, we buy the posters directly from each other. But its only occasionally. Jean sells at school, to friends and maybe to her TEACHERS too! She's a wholly swiftie, now that she's putting her Taylor Swift's Red album on sale, price was tagged at least RM35, new and precious. If anyone wants to have it, you can contact her with the following contacts, or I can help you in sending her your message too.
Twitter : @sparksshine
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment