Other than the freaky Lady Gaga whom people dislike, who would be the other nasty, tough chick in the music world? Ke$ha of course! And....there's no doubt about this.
I used to despise Ke$ha. I once kept in mind that she took fashion risks and made ugly music. But for the time being, when we all came to the era of her latest album, Warrior, I'd actually had a huge crush on her! I know it is kinda unbelievable to like someone out of a sudden but it's totally true.
The first time I heard the lead single from Ke$ha's Warrior, Die Young, I couldn't believe that it is the lady's music. The song is so hot, poppy and pleasant, and it made me can't resist to have my special feelings towards her appeared.
C'Mon, was a masterpiece. A friend told me about this song, and the styles, the genres, making me curious to search for it on Youtube. Indeed, C'Mon is a no-doubt fantastic piece of rhythm with pop-rock inspirations. Just that its music video sucks. Oh yeah, her latest single, Crazy Kids, was flawlessly awesome too. Try to imagine what can you get from Ke$ha and will.i.am.
Ke$ha, 26 years old in the year of 2013, had already released 2 studio albums by now. And she is about to release a brand-new album, Lipsha, which featuring The Flamming Lips in producing and recording it. Wait for it, fan-friends out there.
Ke$ha is wondrous, and tough, in both fashion and music!
By,
Euan Thum.
She looks indescribably gorgeous!
The first time I heard the lead single from Ke$ha's Warrior, Die Young, I couldn't believe that it is the lady's music. The song is so hot, poppy and pleasant, and it made me can't resist to have my special feelings towards her appeared.
C'Mon, was a masterpiece. A friend told me about this song, and the styles, the genres, making me curious to search for it on Youtube. Indeed, C'Mon is a no-doubt fantastic piece of rhythm with pop-rock inspirations. Just that its music video sucks. Oh yeah, her latest single, Crazy Kids, was flawlessly awesome too. Try to imagine what can you get from Ke$ha and will.i.am.
Ke$ha, 26 years old in the year of 2013, had already released 2 studio albums by now. And she is about to release a brand-new album, Lipsha, which featuring The Flamming Lips in producing and recording it. Wait for it, fan-friends out there.
Ke$ha is wondrous, and tough, in both fashion and music!
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment