The night.
The silent night.
I love the night.
Let's marry the night.
I doubt that no one had ever listened to Lady Gaga's Marry The Night, which was one of her hits. She sang it about her wildness and self-confidence as she encourage people to boast theirs. The music's pretty cool, man.
When the dark crepes into the world, the nocturnal creatures will be there wandering around and searching for food, trying to have their hunger relieved. Or maybe there is cannibal tribe somewhere in the woods, waiting for both carnivore and herbivore animals, or even lost tourists. The hunt would only be in a few minutes, which blood flows and....you know what revolting would happen.
Ooo....please don't think that way. Beautiful things always happen in the sacred Mother Nature, try to think: a silent night in the forest, which only has a tall tree, stars and lights from the darkening sky, and breeze blowing everywhere. Everything is romantic, still and nice.
We might can only see things in the day but the night shows both the darkness and the beauty of the colour black. Human beings invented light bulbs for convenience, but with them, we get to see in the dark, believe in miracles and get to know more about the wondrous world. I'm so amazed.
By,
Euan Thum.
The silent night.
I love the night.
Let's marry the night.
I doubt that no one had ever listened to Lady Gaga's Marry The Night, which was one of her hits. She sang it about her wildness and self-confidence as she encourage people to boast theirs. The music's pretty cool, man.
When the dark crepes into the world, the nocturnal creatures will be there wandering around and searching for food, trying to have their hunger relieved. Or maybe there is cannibal tribe somewhere in the woods, waiting for both carnivore and herbivore animals, or even lost tourists. The hunt would only be in a few minutes, which blood flows and....you know what revolting would happen.

We might can only see things in the day but the night shows both the darkness and the beauty of the colour black. Human beings invented light bulbs for convenience, but with them, we get to see in the dark, believe in miracles and get to know more about the wondrous world. I'm so amazed.
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment