I am a badges collector. I really like them. So of course I have plenty of them at home, kept at a secret spot. They were some collected by my brothers, and some by me. I take good care of them, yep, no lie at all.
I am a student from English College, so are my siblings. We have a few badges released by the school which passed down the ages till now. There are four with me, maybe there are some more out there in the house. The school will be turning 100 years old next year, a 'Grandpa-school', I could say.
Remember the post I made earlier, The Grease Musical? I mentioned that I got (brought) two badges there. I never buy badges, not if it's not a special occasion like this. But they weren't as expensive as I thought it would be. SMK IJ Convent owns many beautiful girls in its compound. And yet, they do gorgeous work. You see the white one with a kiwi on it? It was last year's International Understanding Day held by the Convent Interact Club, themed as New Zealand. My brother, Leon, got it when he went to the event as an Interactor.
Lastly, from St. John Ambulance. I like the way they make badges, back and white, simple but stylish. Not forgotten the ones with Smurfs, Angry Birds, SPCA and more!
By,
Euan Thum.
I am a student from English College, so are my siblings. We have a few badges released by the school which passed down the ages till now. There are four with me, maybe there are some more out there in the house. The school will be turning 100 years old next year, a 'Grandpa-school', I could say.
Remember the post I made earlier, The Grease Musical? I mentioned that I got (brought) two badges there. I never buy badges, not if it's not a special occasion like this. But they weren't as expensive as I thought it would be. SMK IJ Convent owns many beautiful girls in its compound. And yet, they do gorgeous work. You see the white one with a kiwi on it? It was last year's International Understanding Day held by the Convent Interact Club, themed as New Zealand. My brother, Leon, got it when he went to the event as an Interactor.
Lastly, from St. John Ambulance. I like the way they make badges, back and white, simple but stylish. Not forgotten the ones with Smurfs, Angry Birds, SPCA and more!
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment