It has been only a short time for people to craze for K-Pop. And me, not a fan but still I know some of the must-know Korean songs.
The first Korean song that I had contacted was Wonder Girls' Nobody. I found this song interesting when my friends sang it as their performance at school few years ago. I love the rhythm. It's fast, poppy and somehow rappy too! though they danced weirdly on stage.
It was a long pause for me to hear any Korean songs since that time. Em, maybe two years? Them Gangnam Style came into the world. The chorus sounds great, but I don't like it. I mean, the song, the singer and more. Just like I said, I don't like things that many people like. But you know what, Taylor Swift's Begin Again turned out to be first song to dethrone Gangnam Style from its 5 weeks continuation top billing.
So instead of loving this song, I fell for the dong, Gee, by Girls' Generation, which I only heard at the same period when Gangnam Style was red hot over the whole globe.
Whoa, the nine girls do have unbelievable sweet voices, as I was told about Mr. Taxi, another hits by them. Such poppy and makes us wanna dance with them! XD. And months passed, Psy released another globally-boasted single, Gentlemen. I uh... I don't like it neither. Seriously. I never listened to the complete whole song, just a few parts and I'd already despise it.
Then there was a song called I Got A Boy, by Girls' Generation too. :'( It sounds weird somehow... I think I only feel something special for the third verse (or maybe the chorus? I don't know). the-- I got a boy watch it, I got a boy, handsome boy-- something.,,
Honestly, I don't understand why does people in my country enjoy listening to K-Pop so much. Can they ever understand what they are singing about?
*Euan Thum has a word to say:
Hi! Maybe you would notice that I didn't write much about SNSD (G' Generation), but I used their picture to elaborate my essay, hope you won't mind and like it!
By,
Euan Thum.
The first Korean song that I had contacted was Wonder Girls' Nobody. I found this song interesting when my friends sang it as their performance at school few years ago. I love the rhythm. It's fast, poppy and somehow rappy too! though they danced weirdly on stage.
It was a long pause for me to hear any Korean songs since that time. Em, maybe two years? Them Gangnam Style came into the world. The chorus sounds great, but I don't like it. I mean, the song, the singer and more. Just like I said, I don't like things that many people like. But you know what, Taylor Swift's Begin Again turned out to be first song to dethrone Gangnam Style from its 5 weeks continuation top billing.
So instead of loving this song, I fell for the dong, Gee, by Girls' Generation, which I only heard at the same period when Gangnam Style was red hot over the whole globe.
Whoa, the nine girls do have unbelievable sweet voices, as I was told about Mr. Taxi, another hits by them. Such poppy and makes us wanna dance with them! XD. And months passed, Psy released another globally-boasted single, Gentlemen. I uh... I don't like it neither. Seriously. I never listened to the complete whole song, just a few parts and I'd already despise it.
Then there was a song called I Got A Boy, by Girls' Generation too. :'( It sounds weird somehow... I think I only feel something special for the third verse (or maybe the chorus? I don't know). the-- I got a boy watch it, I got a boy, handsome boy-- something.,,
Honestly, I don't understand why does people in my country enjoy listening to K-Pop so much. Can they ever understand what they are singing about?
*Euan Thum has a word to say:
Hi! Maybe you would notice that I didn't write much about SNSD (G' Generation), but I used their picture to elaborate my essay, hope you won't mind and like it!
By,
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment