Another Disney& Pixar movie has been out in cinemas for weeks. As the name of the movie--Brave, Princess Merida (voiced by Kelly Macdonald), the female lead of the show, is really brave to save her family from all kinds of danger.
Well, I haven't watch the movie yet, but only with the trailer, I really think that you'll like it.
Brave is a story that happened in Scotland, where Merida's parents betrothed her to the first-born son of her father's allied clans. Merida made a scene in the Highland Games when they proved their talent in archery with the purpose of winning Merida's hands.
But after Merida realized what she did, she ran into the forest and she met an evil witch who disguised herself as a wood craver. After some bargaining, the witch gave her a piece of cake that could change the girl's fate.
I don't know what will happen next, but you can check it out by catching the movie in any cinema in Malaysia with the 3D effects.
By,
Euan Thum.
Well, I haven't watch the movie yet, but only with the trailer, I really think that you'll like it.
Brave is a story that happened in Scotland, where Merida's parents betrothed her to the first-born son of her father's allied clans. Merida made a scene in the Highland Games when they proved their talent in archery with the purpose of winning Merida's hands.
But after Merida realized what she did, she ran into the forest and she met an evil witch who disguised herself as a wood craver. After some bargaining, the witch gave her a piece of cake that could change the girl's fate.
I don't know what will happen next, but you can check it out by catching the movie in any cinema in Malaysia with the 3D effects.
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment