Demi Lovato, 20 this year, is always the girl with remarkable voice and makes enviable music. Her latest single, Heart Attack, which was the follow-up after Give Your Heart A Break and Skyscraper, gave the singer's fame a boost.
Heart Attack, written by Demi herself, Mitch Allan and Jason Erigan, not only succeeded in showing its revengeful meaning lyrically, but also making it kinda easy to sing along after a few times of listening to it. The song is really mean with payback essence. It tells on a story of a girl who never accept boys' love, but finally one day when she has agreed to be one's girl, the boy let her down.
Just like the first two hits I'd mentioned previously, Heart Attack is an obvious heartbreak revenge song for love. Demi Lovato wrote this song to highlight the risks all girls take when they fall in love, and remind them of the feeling if they boys dump them hard one day. The song does make ladies fancy for it as it reflected every bit of their hearts.
In the music video, Demi appeared as a stunning lady with revengeful looks in her eyes. She rocks with praisable vocals and guitarists playing behind her. The scene then changed to Demi with a bun on her head and shinny black hands, She sings and sings as black liquid flows down the pearl white wall.
My friend at school, Ronin Lim, told me that he was freakingly surprised after watching the video as he said that he was expecting something better than that. There's no doubt that the music video of Heart Attack is considered LAME, but the song was totally great!
Enjoy!!
Heart Attack, written by Demi herself, Mitch Allan and Jason Erigan, not only succeeded in showing its revengeful meaning lyrically, but also making it kinda easy to sing along after a few times of listening to it. The song is really mean with payback essence. It tells on a story of a girl who never accept boys' love, but finally one day when she has agreed to be one's girl, the boy let her down.
Just like the first two hits I'd mentioned previously, Heart Attack is an obvious heartbreak revenge song for love. Demi Lovato wrote this song to highlight the risks all girls take when they fall in love, and remind them of the feeling if they boys dump them hard one day. The song does make ladies fancy for it as it reflected every bit of their hearts.
In the music video, Demi appeared as a stunning lady with revengeful looks in her eyes. She rocks with praisable vocals and guitarists playing behind her. The scene then changed to Demi with a bun on her head and shinny black hands, She sings and sings as black liquid flows down the pearl white wall.
My friend at school, Ronin Lim, told me that he was freakingly surprised after watching the video as he said that he was expecting something better than that. There's no doubt that the music video of Heart Attack is considered LAME, but the song was totally great!
Enjoy!!
Puttin’ my defences up
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack
Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough
When I don’t care
I can play ‘em like a Ken doll
Won’t wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball
But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes, you make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
'Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack [x3]
Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help
It's just not fair
Pain's more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts
But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear perfume
For you. Make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
'Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack [x3]
The feelings are lost in my lungs
They’re burning, I’d rather be numb
And there’s no one else to blame
So scared I take off in a run
I’m flying too close to the sun
And I burst into flames
You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack [x5]
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment