The first time I saw P!NK was in Galaxie Magazine Malaysia, where her picture appeared as one of the posters. My very first thought was that she looked extremely ugly with that white punky hair.
I did not pay any attention to the 33-year-old singer as she looks hideous to me...... I February last year when I went to a school camp with my friends, one of my best friends told me about a song by P!NK, which was entitled Fuckin' Perfect. It was TOTALLY fascinating and I loved it! But still, I did not show much interest in her, maybe she just needed some more rhythms to have me fallen for her.
Once again last year, 2012, I got information that P!NK had released her latest album, The Truth About Love, and the music video of the lead single was out. A sudden excitement rose in my heart as I searched for it through Youtube. Blow Me (One Last Kiss), the song was named. Amazing, hot, poppy, revengeful and cool. It then became one of my favourite songs of all times.
Her next two singles from the same album, Try and Just Give Me A Reason, which featured Nate Ruess from FUN in recording the latter, were both extremely awesome! Through Youtube and Galaxie, I'd learnt all these enthralling songs. I should have never underestimated P!NK's praisable prowess in making music.
The singer's hair was changed in styles with rocker look, popstar look and also lady look in these years. In pink, in white and so on. Let's think about this question: if P!NK's hair is compared to Katy Perry's ever-changing one, who would actually look nicer?
I did not pay any attention to the 33-year-old singer as she looks hideous to me...... I February last year when I went to a school camp with my friends, one of my best friends told me about a song by P!NK, which was entitled Fuckin' Perfect. It was TOTALLY fascinating and I loved it! But still, I did not show much interest in her, maybe she just needed some more rhythms to have me fallen for her.
Once again last year, 2012, I got information that P!NK had released her latest album, The Truth About Love, and the music video of the lead single was out. A sudden excitement rose in my heart as I searched for it through Youtube. Blow Me (One Last Kiss), the song was named. Amazing, hot, poppy, revengeful and cool. It then became one of my favourite songs of all times.
Her next two singles from the same album, Try and Just Give Me A Reason, which featured Nate Ruess from FUN in recording the latter, were both extremely awesome! Through Youtube and Galaxie, I'd learnt all these enthralling songs. I should have never underestimated P!NK's praisable prowess in making music.
The singer's hair was changed in styles with rocker look, popstar look and also lady look in these years. In pink, in white and so on. Let's think about this question: if P!NK's hair is compared to Katy Perry's ever-changing one, who would actually look nicer?
This shows that I support P!NK!
P!NK ROCKS! P!NK PERFECT!
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment