She's there. Lying helplessly, in pain. Yet she's not alone, but I can do nothing to her aid. So hereby, I pray, for her. Please, stay strong and get healthy, be with us.
She's not my mother, but I treat her as one. I give her respect and relative-love. She's funny and I can always grin when I'm back to my hometown. Maybe I can say that she's "naughty" too, I mean, the way she can handle children. I fell for it back then. No matter how I count, from handling the housework, growing kids or enterprising her husband's business, she's capable, way too capable to describe.
She's a great mother, I can tell. Just look at her children, her grandchildren. She teaches them in a special way which can absolutely make them behave, or to sit still to concentrate on their studies. Now that they're even staying with her at this every moment as they know the should.
So now she's sick. She's lying on a hospital bed. They say her body is weak and she feels dizzy. She can talk, but can she ever describe her pain? Maybe she's right there thinking:' What is wrong with me? How long does this lasts?' I can't tell. No one can. Even the doctor has no dare to say. Maybe she has thoughts of giving up. But NO! She can't. Her family needs her, we need her.
Things get better when you are brave enough to go through them. Please! Put faith in yourself, stay strong, get healthy and give everyone your sunshine-smile! Hereby, I pray, for you. Nothing is impossible. When there is a poison, there must be a cure, pull yourself together and defend the illness. We are all here for you, 'cuz we love you.
By,
Euan Thum.
She's not my mother, but I treat her as one. I give her respect and relative-love. She's funny and I can always grin when I'm back to my hometown. Maybe I can say that she's "naughty" too, I mean, the way she can handle children. I fell for it back then. No matter how I count, from handling the housework, growing kids or enterprising her husband's business, she's capable, way too capable to describe.
She's a great mother, I can tell. Just look at her children, her grandchildren. She teaches them in a special way which can absolutely make them behave, or to sit still to concentrate on their studies. Now that they're even staying with her at this every moment as they know the should.
So now she's sick. She's lying on a hospital bed. They say her body is weak and she feels dizzy. She can talk, but can she ever describe her pain? Maybe she's right there thinking:' What is wrong with me? How long does this lasts?' I can't tell. No one can. Even the doctor has no dare to say. Maybe she has thoughts of giving up. But NO! She can't. Her family needs her, we need her.
Things get better when you are brave enough to go through them. Please! Put faith in yourself, stay strong, get healthy and give everyone your sunshine-smile! Hereby, I pray, for you. Nothing is impossible. When there is a poison, there must be a cure, pull yourself together and defend the illness. We are all here for you, 'cuz we love you.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment