Hey!!! Happy 21st Birthday!
It's 14/9/13 and today is my brother's birthday. Say what when your dearest sibling was born on this day years ago? Well, it's not a special day but his birthday just simply made it eccentric. But this year, it's pretty sad that he's in his university in KL but not with us, there might be a cake if he is.
But nah... a cake is too mainstream. Show us some rare patterns!
Yeahhh, my Dad just brought us to a luxurious restaurant which serves mouth-watering Japanese cuisine two weeks ago, when my brother was still enjoying his holiday with us. I bought a stylish tie which I "imagined" suitable on him from F.O.S, City Square. It costed me RM25 but what did this even matter for this kind of yearly occasion?
You know, I owe him badly. My English, especially my essay-writing ability was obviously and seriously weak and terrible. Guess it'll make you sick too. But he 'forced' me to write essays for blogs. I wrote and typed and posted. My English was like kinda improving a huge lot and I always feel free to write long essays, just write them down simply and they turned out to be long. And I think that's cool.
My photo-shooting skills used to be awful too. And my brother recommended me to join Instagram. Then it's obvious enough to see my improvement on the aspect. You see all those pictures I posted on my blogs, they're mostly from my Instagram account. I maybe a normal issue but it makes me feel extraordinary joyous, Funny haha, right?
He stocked me up with books, dramas and movies. They're quite a number of them and yet I'm still working on them! Harry, Bella and Barney...
Look, how can I ever thank you? You give me advices and forbade me to do the bad stuff. I'm still rising, I know. But trust me, I'll be better than you think I could be. Wait for it, Sean. I love you, by the way, yet it's not the city-of-bones kind, seanieaiwo, too.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment