There is me wearing cream-coloured pants walking around my school compound, 'decorating' the walls with black & white figures, talking nonsense at the back of my messy class. This is me, my school-life, without exams or homework. Don't get envy, it's not a good sign.
So, I'm her to talk about something great that happened, though it wasn't completely a good thing to celebrate. LOL. It happened to be in an afternoon which my PJK (sports) teacher was out for a course. Then my Principal relieved the class for us.
He asked students to give talks or opinions about all things we had in mind, about the school, the teachers, and more. It was such doubtfully that he picked me as the third to go. I went for three points, but yet the first-two students had hardly spoken a word, which made me the loquacious one.
I talked about the time-wasting classes, the joking-but-not-teaching teachers and the students who left their plates on the tables after dining. Maybe the Principal's too free or maybe he's seriously a "wish-maker", or he's just simply a good disciplinary teacher. He made me a promise that he'll definitely give the bad canteen situation a good change. And I was like, so stunned.
Then a week passed and the Principal relieved us once again, but this time every afternoon session students who were non-Muslim were there as the Muslim students went to the mosque for their praying session. He talked about the school again, the teachers, the classrooms and the canteen. And the most unbelievable thing happened, he mentioned my talk, and how it changed the situation of the canteen, which used to be dirty and out of control. Now the students know how to clean the mess after eating. Great.
And then he asked the students to give me their claps. They did so. Some even cheered, Haha, the applause for me. Thank you, even though I know some weren't seriously clapping for my "achievement", just for a joke. LOL.
By,
Euan Thum.
So, I'm her to talk about something great that happened, though it wasn't completely a good thing to celebrate. LOL. It happened to be in an afternoon which my PJK (sports) teacher was out for a course. Then my Principal relieved the class for us.
He asked students to give talks or opinions about all things we had in mind, about the school, the teachers, and more. It was such doubtfully that he picked me as the third to go. I went for three points, but yet the first-two students had hardly spoken a word, which made me the loquacious one.
I talked about the time-wasting classes, the joking-but-not-teaching teachers and the students who left their plates on the tables after dining. Maybe the Principal's too free or maybe he's seriously a "wish-maker", or he's just simply a good disciplinary teacher. He made me a promise that he'll definitely give the bad canteen situation a good change. And I was like, so stunned.
Then a week passed and the Principal relieved us once again, but this time every afternoon session students who were non-Muslim were there as the Muslim students went to the mosque for their praying session. He talked about the school again, the teachers, the classrooms and the canteen. And the most unbelievable thing happened, he mentioned my talk, and how it changed the situation of the canteen, which used to be dirty and out of control. Now the students know how to clean the mess after eating. Great.
And then he asked the students to give me their claps. They did so. Some even cheered, Haha, the applause for me. Thank you, even though I know some weren't seriously clapping for my "achievement", just for a joke. LOL.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment