Skip to main content

Ruh-eh-eh-ed

Albums need to be supported by tours. Tours need to have heart-warming songs and performances. Songs will only be famous hits if they are released as singles and own praisable music videos.


  Taylor Swift has Red Tour. She has her fourth album named Red. Her fifth single from the album was the song Red. And the singer seriously has the best music video for Red if compared to other two footage music videos she has. Undoubtedly and evidently, the song Red is a pretty essential piece of music for the 23-year-old singer-songwriter.

  Being written by Taylor solely. The four-minute love anthem is agreed by many aspects to be the best work the singer has ever done in song-writing as it became yet another Country-Pop success in the whole nation and overseas. The lyrics were made up of simple but beautiful words which are easy to understand and thanks to the lady, uncountable straps of gorgeous vocabularies flow among them. This shows how good she is in describing her personal feelings via song-writing.

 
  They say this song was written about the relationship between Taylor and her ex, Jake Gyllenhaal, whom she owe success to, for inspiring this stellar melody. She should really thank him, and I believe people or Swifties under the sun will not mind if she continues the speech she made at VMA 2013. I kinda love her speech actually. Guys, treat her BETTER if you get to date her, or not just wait for her words via music or speeches.

  The album, Red, the song, Red, as well as the word, Red, or maybe even the colour, Red, really turn magical in 2013. Perhaps Taylor's lucky number,13, really works in 2013 with unbeatable ultimation. Hope her success will keep on growing next year, and next, next year, forever and always!


  Oh, Taylor! Come To Malaysia! Love Ya!


By,
Euan Thum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Human Being—A Complex Organism

Human beings are complex and special organisms as there is a complex organisation of cells in the human body. The organisation in the human body is summarised as follows: Cells—> Tissues—> Organs—> Systems—> Organism.   The same type of cells which carry out a specific function are organised into a tissue. For examples, a group of muscle cells form a muscle tissue while a group of nerve cells form a nerve tissue. They are organised to work together to perform specific functions as the result of cells in the human body do not work individually.     An organ is a group of tissue that cooperates to carry out a specific life process. For examples, a group of muscle tissues, epithelial tissues and connective tissues form blood vessels. Several organs are organised into a system. Each system consist of several organs which are organised to carry out life processes such as respiration, reproduction and digestion.     Various systems in th...

I am Euan Thum. This is my story.

No one is born a leader, but no one is born to stay shy and quiet forever too. I was a timid and unconfident boy who grew to celebrate individuality.  I discovered my passion in poetry in high school and I never stopped exploring what I can create. I co-founded a society in college to share the love for poetry and had organised poetry recitals to help others discover its beauty. My poems have now been featured in several international publications and journals.  During the global pandemic, I released two poetry collections for charity, which have raised more than RM1k combined! Poetry was an incredible flotation device and artistic outlet for me during the pandemic, and being able to share my art with the world allows me to connect with others in ways I never imagined before.  Over the years, I became committed to enrich the community around me through volunteering and fundraising. This propels me towards fighting for important causes in our society including wildlife con...

Working With Passion

I've long worked behind the lens. When I started experimenting with photography almost a decade ago, I was heavily criticised for the wrong angles, the misfocused subjects, and my pointless artistry. I tried and tried without proper equipment or professional guidance, but the determination to validate my photography skills had kept me going against the currents of criticism. In the midst of helping others 'capture a moment', as I would call it, I saw myself starting to request for similar photos to be taken for me, in hopes of keeping memories of my own in photographs. One person told me once, 'You're kinda like a model'. That was about 4 years ago, when I had finished high school for a couple of months. My hair was flowing a little freer than before and I had more time on my hands to run around Johor Bahru with my friends, looking for adventures and photoshoots. That 5-word line was an inspiration I did not see coming. In fact, I did not realise it had done the...