Going abroad always makes a perfect holiday. But if you have a chance to spend your holiday at the deep, vast ocean, don't you think it's kinda great idea too? Cruises can be your first choice to have a special holiday like this. You can definitely have your holiday and fascination as you can travel at the crystal clear sea with so much facilities and fun on board.
My father made a decision to take us on a holiday at sea for 5 days and 4 nights. So tomorrow, we're going on board this gigantic and luxurious ship called Costa Victoria, which is an Italian cruise ship. Excitement has made our luggage packed a few days ago.
I can't deny that I'm really excited and a bit nervous too as we're going to on board the cruise ship in a couple of hours. I want to watch seagulls flying freely above our heads and unravel the secret of the bright blue sky. I hope to watch a better and wider sunrise and sunset everyday. I wish to......
This must be the sun deck and the outdoor swimming pools. Don't know if I can get my skin tanned... There are a few restaurants that provide all times free dining services. Those who really enjoy to eat can futfill your dream here with no charge at all.
And at the starry-starry nights, don't worry that you'll feel boring as all kinds of games and shows will warm your hearts nicely.
How excited!!! Just like they say, you have not lived until you have cruised.
By,
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment