A sudden craving for Japanese food (but not Sushi) brought my family and I to Kodomo Art Cafe, which is located in Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru. We didn't waste much time to look for this cafe as it is just beside the only Affin Bank in Permas Jaya.
This air-conditioned cafe is beautifully decorated in green and white. Adorable bonsai, creative designs of tables, chairs and lights. All these creamy issues had succeeded in attracting our eyes. If our very own eyes can be attracted, so could yours.
Two common dish and beverage from Japan, Cawanmushi and green tea. One makes you feel mouth-watering while one gives you refreshment. Don't forget to to try these two things if you enter the restaurant.
Can you see the pink book at the bottom of the picture? It's the menu of the cafe. Don't you ever underestimate thin little book 'cuz it has so many information of the shop inside, like pictures of dishes, their prices and many more.
Yeah, look! Miso soup and rice. Okay, I was halfway eating. XD
This miso soup is such tasty and you will never miss the seafood in it. And the rice, it was normal. But the black sesames sprinkled on it had made the whole thing different. Seriously. But where are they? I told you, I was halfway eating.
Kodomo Art Cafe, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru. Well, I don't know the actual address. But it's located just beside Affin Bank. Don't forget to come here when you're free!
By,
Euan Thum.




Comments
Post a Comment