HO-OH!!!
Attention to all animes-lovers. We gonna talk about them this time. I'm pretty sure that we'd talked about them once in July, right? Let's us have another one now.
For the past centuries, animes had been created in Japan. Japanese people first drew mangas, which meant comics, and they turned them into TV shows. Let's us analysis some of them now—>
Doraemon. Everyone love it!
I would believe that this "blue-racconish" figure didn't miss its role in our childhood, did it? Most of you are rather familiar with the funny and fascinating story of Doraemon and its friends, aren't you? And I wouldn't deny that I am also a fan of it.
Sakura Kinomoto, the main character of Cardcaptor Sakura, has the sweetest smile of all times. This 10-year-old little girl had accidentally released a set of magical cards, and then she had to take the responsibility of finding them back. How tough and dangerous her adventure could be? Let's check it out!
Attention to all animes-lovers. We gonna talk about them this time. I'm pretty sure that we'd talked about them once in July, right? Let's us have another one now.
For the past centuries, animes had been created in Japan. Japanese people first drew mangas, which meant comics, and they turned them into TV shows. Let's us analysis some of them now—>
Doraemon. Everyone love it!
I would believe that this "blue-racconish" figure didn't miss its role in our childhood, did it? Most of you are rather familiar with the funny and fascinating story of Doraemon and its friends, aren't you? And I wouldn't deny that I am also a fan of it.
Sakura Kinomoto, the main character of Cardcaptor Sakura, has the sweetest smile of all times. This 10-year-old little girl had accidentally released a set of magical cards, and then she had to take the responsibility of finding them back. How tough and dangerous her adventure could be? Let's check it out!
Next, we have one of the most famous animes in Japan, Yugi-Oh!. Just like Cardcaptor Sakura, this anime uses cards as the main theme. The Yugi-Oh! cards were turned into real cards and all of us can play it as a game. It's fun. But if you wanna play, don't forget to watch the anime so that you can snatch some of the players' skill.
Now, let's get to a newer one, which has the name of Hitman Reborn. This anime has plenty of fighting scenes, which has made it such a favourite show for teenage boys. Its story revolves around a boy named Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was chosen to become the tenth leader of the Vongola family. How Tsuna learnt to be strong and capable to protect the Vongola Family with the help of an infant hitman called Reborn is so enthralling, aren't you excited to know more?
Animes are really nice with their interesting story lines. Many famous animes have already been translated into different languages, so people from all around the world can watch them in their own language.
Ooo... Animation really rules Japan!
By,
Euan Thum.




Comments
Post a Comment