Ever since I went to my secondary school, English College, which is also known as Maktab Sultab Abu Bakar, and attended Japanese class, I don't feel Japan is a stranger to me anymore. So I think it would be a good idea if I have a special and exciting Japanese fortnight on my blog.
Japanese animes, mangas, food and drinks, events and many more, Japan never fails to have all these things in the most fascinating ways they can be.
Pretty excited and nice to know about Japan, right? So don't miss my Japanese fortnight which is from today, 4 November to 18 November!
Please do support and really thanks for that!
By,
Euan Thum.
Japanese animes, mangas, food and drinks, events and many more, Japan never fails to have all these things in the most fascinating ways they can be.
Pretty excited and nice to know about Japan, right? So don't miss my Japanese fortnight which is from today, 4 November to 18 November!
Please do support and really thanks for that!
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment