My Raya holiday had started yesterday but I still had to go to my school, English College. today. For what? For taking part in the activity with a group of Japanese students from Anochyo Junior High held by my Japanese teacher, Azah Sensei.
I drizzled quietly this morning while the breeze was getting stronger and stronger. The sky was dark and looked so scary. We waited at the front door for their arrival. And soon, they'd arrived.
I drizzled quietly this morning while the breeze was getting stronger and stronger. The sky was dark and looked so scary. We waited at the front door for their arrival. And soon, they'd arrived.
After their arrival, I was paired with a 12-year-old boy named Narumi to be his partner by my teacher we headed straight to the Mini Auditorium of my school. Both of us greeted and introduced ourselves to each other during the "journey" to our destination.
The programmes started with speeches by teachers student representatives. The teachers in charge of Anochyo Junior High, Sakki Sensei and my teacher, as well as the student representatives from each school gave us their speeches which were short but concise. They all hoped that all of us could have a chance to improve both our English and Japanese today.
After that, we watched the performances from students of our school and theirs. Students of our school performed two guitar-playing performances. We got everyone's attention and a big applause as one of our performances was a very famous English song currently, "Somebody That I Used To Know".
As for the other school's students, they performed four cultural show of Japan which included Karate, Calligraphy, Origami and more. I did learnt a lot of new things about their culture as the performances were interesting.
After the shows finished, Azah Sensei stoop up to teach the Japanese students some basic English and the way to introduce themselves in the English language. She taught them a song called "Do Re Mi" too. The Japanese students seemed joyful to learn English here.
The activities ended at about 12 noon. Before it ended, we took some photographs of one another and it was then I got a chance to take a picture of the beauties, Sakki Sensei and Azah Sensei. Haha!XD
By,
Euan Thum.
wow!!!你们的学校还有这种活动,不愧是名校!!^^
ReplyDeleteya, it's quite fun.
Delete