The Canadian rising star, Carly Rae Jepsen, had become the next Canadian superstar after Justin Bieber. The 26-year-old singer might have thrown a beautiful wish in the wishing well, but the success of her song, Call Me Maybe had made her more famous than she could ever imagine in her wildest dreams.
Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe is one of the singles of her second album, Kiss, which will be released next month. The song has an extremely pop genre which will make you dance and it lyrically tells us about a girl who has a crush on her hunky neighbour.
Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe is one of the singles of her second album, Kiss, which will be released next month. The song has an extremely pop genre which will make you dance and it lyrically tells us about a girl who has a crush on her hunky neighbour.
Call Me Maybe was written by Carly Rae Jepsen herself, Josh Ramsay and Tavish Crowe. The lyric is pretty awesome as the chorus of the song is a four-lined poem with five syllables each, which is: Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?
The song becomes worldwide famous as Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez tweeted about it. Besides, Carly Rae Jepsen promotes this lovely song at almost every music awards she goes to this year, it's no wonder the song is worldwide famous.
The followings are its music video and lyric, enjoy!
I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way
I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right,
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
You took your time with the call,
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all,
But still, you're in my way
I beg, and borrow and steal
Have foresight and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it,
But it's in my way
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right,
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad
It's hard to look right,
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
And you should know that
So call me, maybe?
By,
Euan Thum.

我哥哥为之疯狂啊~~本人很喜欢第一段^^
ReplyDelete