Ew, yew, yucks!!!
You know and I know, cockroaches are the most disgusting, revolting, annoying and dirty insects of all times. No other organisms can complete with them, not even houseflies.
You remember the tiny dark-brown creatures running around your house, some can even spread their buzzing wings and fly! Look at the two swinging 'lines' on their ugly heads, what do you feel? Lose your appetite or you just simply got mad and want to smash their heads off? Do it!!
Ew.... they are so dirty!!!
The last time you saw it, it may be looking for food in your smelly dustbin but the next time you see it, it's gonna be in your precious bed, or couch, or clothing. You kill them and clean the places they were at. But the itch will still climb up to your spine. Then you hate them, but it's already too late.... ITCHY!!!
Kill them!!!!!! Step on them hard with your shoes on. 'Crack...crack...crack' you hear the sound. Give the dead insect a triumphant grin. The focus your force again on your foot as to make sure it's dead.
I kill them at home often, em, I mean, I will kill every cockroaches I see at home. And that accidentally made me the second record of numbers in killing them at home, after my mother. I enjoy slamming them.
Yet, my brother, Leon, is just simply too afraid of cockroaches. He gets panicked and screams whenever he sees one. "You need my help to kill one?!", he says, in order to make us think that he's underestimating our SKILLS in killing cockroaches. LOL, stupid.
By,
Euan Thum.
You know and I know, cockroaches are the most disgusting, revolting, annoying and dirty insects of all times. No other organisms can complete with them, not even houseflies.
You remember the tiny dark-brown creatures running around your house, some can even spread their buzzing wings and fly! Look at the two swinging 'lines' on their ugly heads, what do you feel? Lose your appetite or you just simply got mad and want to smash their heads off? Do it!!
Ew.... they are so dirty!!!
The last time you saw it, it may be looking for food in your smelly dustbin but the next time you see it, it's gonna be in your precious bed, or couch, or clothing. You kill them and clean the places they were at. But the itch will still climb up to your spine. Then you hate them, but it's already too late.... ITCHY!!!
Kill them!!!!!! Step on them hard with your shoes on. 'Crack...crack...crack' you hear the sound. Give the dead insect a triumphant grin. The focus your force again on your foot as to make sure it's dead.
I kill them at home often, em, I mean, I will kill every cockroaches I see at home. And that accidentally made me the second record of numbers in killing them at home, after my mother. I enjoy slamming them.
Yet, my brother, Leon, is just simply too afraid of cockroaches. He gets panicked and screams whenever he sees one. "You need my help to kill one?!", he says, in order to make us think that he's underestimating our SKILLS in killing cockroaches. LOL, stupid.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment