Wow! So it's like everything has changed now? What I do, what I say, what I think. And that I... I miss you....
I know it's hard to describe but I always think about all way long we'd been friends. I treated you like more-than-friend type. Guess you know that, crystal clear. The feeling was beyond awesome, or fascinating, or amazing. But I shoved it off, cruelly, knowing that I'll be better without it. But then it just creped into my mind again.
Let's say, just saying. What if you were at the event that day, what if you were there? We wouldn't have ended up like this. Sometimes the feelings will just come back and haunt me in flashbacks, it doesn't hurt but.... it's sweet, honestly, it's sweet. But accurately, it is bitter-sweet. The feeling is indescribable, it's just, lonely.
You should've been there, with me. We could share so much laughter. So much that I would never have enough of it. Then I'll be a cheerful person, not as how I am right now. And yet it's late.... too late. I mean, waiting for something that you personally knew that it wouldn't happen in the same way you expected it to be. It's like strawberries. Sour. And it hurts.
You should've been there, should've burst through the door, with that 'baby I'm right here' smile,
And it would've felt like, a million little shining stars had just aligned, and I would've been so happy.
You should've been here, 'cuz you said you'll be here.
By,
Euan Thum.
I know it's hard to describe but I always think about all way long we'd been friends. I treated you like more-than-friend type. Guess you know that, crystal clear. The feeling was beyond awesome, or fascinating, or amazing. But I shoved it off, cruelly, knowing that I'll be better without it. But then it just creped into my mind again.
Let's say, just saying. What if you were at the event that day, what if you were there? We wouldn't have ended up like this. Sometimes the feelings will just come back and haunt me in flashbacks, it doesn't hurt but.... it's sweet, honestly, it's sweet. But accurately, it is bitter-sweet. The feeling is indescribable, it's just, lonely.
You should've been there, with me. We could share so much laughter. So much that I would never have enough of it. Then I'll be a cheerful person, not as how I am right now. And yet it's late.... too late. I mean, waiting for something that you personally knew that it wouldn't happen in the same way you expected it to be. It's like strawberries. Sour. And it hurts.
You should've been there, should've burst through the door, with that 'baby I'm right here' smile,
And it would've felt like, a million little shining stars had just aligned, and I would've been so happy.
You should've been here, 'cuz you said you'll be here.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment