I gave you several phone calls but you didn't pick up. Probably as you said that picking up your house phone would affect your Wifi connection, then how about your phone? I gave you calls at both numbers and I even sent you messages. No more credit and couldn't reply texts? Pick up my calls!
If there's a time machine, what would I want to change? No! There will not be one, never. What's done was done, what's passed had passed.
Life before this, all those 'thinking-bout-you' parts, indeed they were much sweeter than any fiction or non-fiction love stories out there. But when the mistakes were made, it became haunted. Every step was traumatic and appalling, but it's not something that mattered, it was the feeling, that knowing something was not right but I still hopelessly devoted myself into it just because it looks simply unblemished, gorgeous, it appeals to me.
I knew it, I really knew it. That I couldn't forgive you. I hate forgiving but I did it. I forgave you. And I hated it, I hated myself for it. You came along the boundary and you evidently stepped across it. Then you just left, all of a sudden, without warnings, without signs. All you left behind was ridiculous spooks in me. But 'wow', you could act like you're such innocent and great and kind. Maybe that's what you really were, but so what? I hate it anyways. I hate you for that.
You know what, I hardly say the word 'never', in both conversations and essays. But I've grown up, and I'm saying it now. Never. We both are NEVER ever getting back together. Not even best friends, just acquaintances.
So, no matter if you chat with me again or I go to talk to you. I will NEVER ever fall for you again, like, ever.
By,
Euan Thum.
If there's a time machine, what would I want to change? No! There will not be one, never. What's done was done, what's passed had passed.
Life before this, all those 'thinking-bout-you' parts, indeed they were much sweeter than any fiction or non-fiction love stories out there. But when the mistakes were made, it became haunted. Every step was traumatic and appalling, but it's not something that mattered, it was the feeling, that knowing something was not right but I still hopelessly devoted myself into it just because it looks simply unblemished, gorgeous, it appeals to me.
I knew it, I really knew it. That I couldn't forgive you. I hate forgiving but I did it. I forgave you. And I hated it, I hated myself for it. You came along the boundary and you evidently stepped across it. Then you just left, all of a sudden, without warnings, without signs. All you left behind was ridiculous spooks in me. But 'wow', you could act like you're such innocent and great and kind. Maybe that's what you really were, but so what? I hate it anyways. I hate you for that.
You know what, I hardly say the word 'never', in both conversations and essays. But I've grown up, and I'm saying it now. Never. We both are NEVER ever getting back together. Not even best friends, just acquaintances.
So, no matter if you chat with me again or I go to talk to you. I will NEVER ever fall for you again, like, ever.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment