Ooh your sweet disposition, and my wide-eyed gaze; we got lost in translation, 'cuz they were ALL TOO WELL.
Undeniably, my feelings towards you was like the picture above, there was a overwhelming gorgeous flower that made me want to know about, a lot more, emotionally beyond the details that I'd already known, like how you feel. But, there were also thorns and spikes, planted by uncountable aspects, preventing me from knowing more about you. Such passionate, but miserable.
Having a crush on you was like Poison Ivy stealing essence from a beautiful flora, she could never stop, just like how they couldn't stop themselves from taking drugs. It was all burning in red, and I liked the feeling, pretty much.
Oh what happened?! We used to have so many chances to meet, at school and at tuition classes, we had so many issue to talk about. And now I guess that it was the secondary school life that changed us. We got less chances to meet, less and less it went. That's not a problem, I thought, just appreciate those little chances.
Then it was divided into two different situations. First that we were shy and embarrassed to talk while being together. Remember The Grease Musical? We didn't talk much there, we didn't know what to talk about. By The Way, your "annoying & can't-stay-away" fans were there too. Buzzing in a whole group, could we ever talk privately with them all around?
Secondly, we held class parties and you weren't there. I invited you to my school's IU Day, and you never showed up. Please my girl, at least give a call or pick up my calls. But you didn't and I wished I could just say that your apologies were TOO LATE.
You should've been there, and I would've been so happy. At the moment after me expecting your arrival for 6 hours, I desperately felt nothing but to despair. Just right at the moment, I knew, you were trouble.
By,
Euan Thum.

Having a crush on you was like Poison Ivy stealing essence from a beautiful flora, she could never stop, just like how they couldn't stop themselves from taking drugs. It was all burning in red, and I liked the feeling, pretty much.
Oh what happened?! We used to have so many chances to meet, at school and at tuition classes, we had so many issue to talk about. And now I guess that it was the secondary school life that changed us. We got less chances to meet, less and less it went. That's not a problem, I thought, just appreciate those little chances.
Then it was divided into two different situations. First that we were shy and embarrassed to talk while being together. Remember The Grease Musical? We didn't talk much there, we didn't know what to talk about. By The Way, your "annoying & can't-stay-away" fans were there too. Buzzing in a whole group, could we ever talk privately with them all around?
Secondly, we held class parties and you weren't there. I invited you to my school's IU Day, and you never showed up. Please my girl, at least give a call or pick up my calls. But you didn't and I wished I could just say that your apologies were TOO LATE.
The Moment I Knew
You should've been there, and I would've been so happy. At the moment after me expecting your arrival for 6 hours, I desperately felt nothing but to despair. Just right at the moment, I knew, you were trouble.
Carry on to the last part -
'EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED'
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment