Many people know this, and I guess you know this too: I’m
kinda fond of you.
There were
memories of us since 8. Like, the colourful caps of different mechanical
pencils we found from the school compound, the three-word hyme which we twisted
the lyrics and tonnes of laughter both of us could never forget. : ) I laugh
as I remember. : ) They are sweet in my mind, though they’d been polished, and
polished for times, they’re still crystal clear in my heart.
Till we were
12, we shared the same idols. S.H.E & Taylor Swift. We taught each other
with the latest news of them and shared their nicest song. *having a sheepish
smirk now. Yeah, we went through A LOT and this was extended to last year, we
were 13, even though we didn’t have much time spending together.
Okayyy,
honestly I used to think that I’m an unlucky person, with uncountable injuries
in my pathetic childhood. Until I was 9, when I much-personally knew you, I
didn’t get any severe hurts anymore. What I thought that time: I’m the lucky
one! Trust me, knowing you wasn’t a regrettable issue. Your appearance taught
me that getting dangers on myself was absolutely stupid and I had my mind
changed, because of you! ;-)
Have you ever
noticed that there were bees buzzing around you? They aren’t sincere, they
don’t take it serious to treat you like a real friend. I hope you know that.
They don’t really know you like how I do. I’m not sure are you guys
‘Commensalism’, ‘Mutualism’ or ‘Parasitism’, but there is one great word to
describe them. Bitchy.
My words
carry on to the next part-
‘Lost In Translation’
‘Lost In Translation’
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment