Not a Sone but this doesn't mean that I don't like Girls' Generation.
In school, the gang likes Girls' Generation like they're the number one fans. I'm not in their stupid gang but I still got some influence of Korean and Japanese musics from them. Blame them for that.
So, all about Girls' Generation, huh? Seriously, the nine young and beautiful ladies are enjoying grand success and great fame with such a huge number of Sones under the dazzling sun, there are even seven in my class. These South Korean girls' enviable sweet voices and stunning figures just had them involved in several dramas and films, cool money-making skills.
Nine girls, 22-24. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny and my personal favourite, Sooyoung. She's simply a ravishing beau, and tall. So, mind to tell whom do you prefer and why?
They understand high level of Korean, Japanese and communicative English language. This just made them all to become famous promotional models, like for Baby-G watches and so on. The girls' lovely faces being posted on the watches advertisement and the sales for the Casio Company. Now you can see how the hell that SNSD (Girls' Generation in Korean is called 'So Nyeo Shi Dae') is loved by many people all around the world.
Since they're coming to Singapore for their concert tour, I'm not going 'cuz I only like six songs from them only. Perhaps my friends are going and hopefully the girls are gonna dance all Sones' mind away. Do you guys really like them, for them being the most liakable girl-group in their nation? Or worldwide?
In school, the gang likes Girls' Generation like they're the number one fans. I'm not in their stupid gang but I still got some influence of Korean and Japanese musics from them. Blame them for that.
So, all about Girls' Generation, huh? Seriously, the nine young and beautiful ladies are enjoying grand success and great fame with such a huge number of Sones under the dazzling sun, there are even seven in my class. These South Korean girls' enviable sweet voices and stunning figures just had them involved in several dramas and films, cool money-making skills.
Nine girls, 22-24. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny and my personal favourite, Sooyoung. She's simply a ravishing beau, and tall. So, mind to tell whom do you prefer and why?
They understand high level of Korean, Japanese and communicative English language. This just made them all to become famous promotional models, like for Baby-G watches and so on. The girls' lovely faces being posted on the watches advertisement and the sales for the Casio Company. Now you can see how the hell that SNSD (Girls' Generation in Korean is called 'So Nyeo Shi Dae') is loved by many people all around the world.
Since they're coming to Singapore for their concert tour, I'm not going 'cuz I only like six songs from them only. Perhaps my friends are going and hopefully the girls are gonna dance all Sones' mind away. Do you guys really like them, for them being the most liakable girl-group in their nation? Or worldwide?
Not a Sone, but like them.
Galaxy Supernova, their eighth Japanese single:
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment