I did have
special feelings for the perfect girl-next-door but this doesn’t mean that
something in the surrounding atmosphere will be changed. It wasn’t hard to
believe that it’s a little bitter-sweet and it was really a sad, beautiful,
tragic crushing love affair. But somehow she just tuned out to be the
over-protected girl at home.
We both chatted for like, 10 nights. And I’m
really kinda into her, knowing what the ‘blushing, asking, ‘CHIEANTIENING’’
stuff happened in her school, maybe she felt the same way too. But her BFFs
just texted me, “Her studies are dropping and we think it’s because of you, we
need you to help us to help her”. Yeah, fine. I know what to do, really.
Her friends had me had her blocked on both my
LINE and Instagram accounts, and guess I can never talk to her anymore. I think
it’s okay, it’s all for the best, for me and for her. At least she can
concentrate on her studies and I her friends will not have to hear her saying,
‘CHIEAN TIEN, CHIEAN TIEN’ at school. It’s all for the very best. But deep down
in me, I’m feeling desperate, it’s like “Damn it, why is this happening?” It’s
sad, man.

I do feel something extra special for her.
Yeah. And it just hurts me again that I’m even gonna lose a new friend. But
what? We only chatted for like 10 nights via LINE and we wanted to start off a
relationship? We didn’t even meet once and we’re only 14 years old. Is all for
the really best, probably.
I had known nothing that night they texted me
and asked me to leave. It’s a deal, perhaps, I don’t know. And I was falling
for her when she was worlds away, and I really didn’t want to miss her this way
neither. So, it’s better to have the strings of love-pearls broken before it
ripens and is ready to be sold.
I had a cup of warm water later and I turned
in. As the rain was pouring torrentially, the wind was blowing strongly and the
air was chilling cold as ice, I never dream or think about her anymore.
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment