The world
changes fast as technology moves forward way too fast that no one can ever
calculate the speed of it. Smart phones that were released into our society slowly
became important in the daily life of human beings as it can settle things much
more convenient, faster and better than normal phones.
I don’t know when the first smart phone was
borne to the world or when people started to make smart phones as their
chattels. Samsung, Nokia, I-phone and so on, which one do you prefer? Nowadays
people would definitely choose Samsung or I-phone, so as my family, five of us
are grabbing Samsung smart phones.
Nowadays, people might say that smart phones
are totally essential to be part of a human’s life. They can not only bring us
the very latest news from the Internet but also offers us entertaining stuff
such as games, musics or even videos from the network. Like me, I download
quite a number of music videos from Youtube and also pictures from the web too.
I think that smart phones don’t only make us
looking cool while using them but can also shorten the time while sending
messages, emails, pictures or documents to another electronic device. This
speeds up our used-to-be lackluster life. Other than that, apps like Instagram
is really useful and people can use it to improve their photography skills plus
share their eccentric life to the public.
I’m using a smart phone. He’s using a smart
phone too. She’s also using a smart phone. Everyone’s using one now. What about
you? Well, grab one fast!
Well, I personally think that smart phones
are only suitable for 13-year-old teenagers and olders. For the younger circles
in our society, I think it’s not really okay for them as you know, they should
concentrate on their studies first!!!
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment