Silky straight pearl black hair, luminous eyes behind
a simple but elegant set of spectacles, such gorgeous face with a sweet, shy
smile. Being with her ‘crazy’ fellows, she’s still that cute and appealing,
it’s like an about-to-blossom rosebud among a bush of full-blossomed scarlet
floras, not as impressive in its silence but can still show off its
irresistible fragrant scent.
But there were
times, this unblemished girl seemed to have stress and tension in her mind.
Guess she always does but she can’t find any trustworthy people to help her
out, not even her best friends. She’s utterly worry about her studies and
feelings, I do too, I wanted to give her a helping hand but I guess there were
no chance for me, I gave her tips in studying and I really hoped she could tell
more about how she felt about things but she wouldn’t tell me ‘bout them.
The girl has a
beautiful name, but don’t guess. We chatted and I found her adorable with a
‘strange’ sense of humour, which I couldn’t understand sometimes. From her
pictures, I could see that she’s sunny, pretty active in things like parties
and she’s just simply funny!
I’d heard
rumours about her ‘juju-lala-me-name’ thing, which I’m not telling you but
that’s the reason I texted her, to asked her about it and of course to have her
as a new friend. She’s a curious person, with questions, you know, it’s not
annoying or what, it’s just a little peculiar. And she likes stickers, from
LINE, but she often sends the wrong ones. LOL.
Chatting and
chatting, I could feel that she’s special. She’s never been too girly, or
tough, or rude. The girl’s flawless in her mannerisms and languages. She must
be gentle and sweet enough. She’s outstandingly pretty in all ways.
So, I really
hope I got to tell her to stop worrying about all those stuff she can’t change,
‘cuz you’ll be living in regrets if you keep thinking that way. Why not change
the angle to look at it, perhaps you’ll see the flickering starlight, and maybe
you’ll have impossible dreams!
She’s really
an awesome, special girl and I did feel something more than just special for
her too. And I’m kinda enchanted to meet her someday.
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment