It was
there, right on my back, I swear. It’s moving, causing irresistible itch along
its track. I could feel its legs moving, I could almost smell the terrible
smell from its body. It was, scary, frightening, and, petrifying.
It moved from my back to my waist area, and
then it went up again, curiously walking around as it left an itchy track on my
body, leaving me both petrified and haunted. I don’t know why it’s here, but as
I recall, I think it’s the cockroach spirit. It was here to avenge me for
killing so many cockroaches at home. Scary plus crazy thinking, isn’t? And illogic.
But as I think and think, I guess it might be true.
That feeling was undeniably traumatic, it was
uneasy. Something weird and revolting was crawling on my body but I couldn’t
even make a move. It was totally disgusting and appalling, it was, EW!
Maybe that it was only my own illusion or it
was my fear that hallucinate me. I don’t know, but it was really frightening. I’ll
kill them once I see them, it’s them to be blamed for haunting me!
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment