Think that nights at the ocean are boring because you have nothing to do? Don't worry, there are plenty of enthralling shows every evening, hosted by different performers and crews of the ship at the one and only Festival Theatre, which will warm your heart and even bring your soul to live.
It was so great that on my second twilight on Costa Victoria, just before I went have my dinner, the captain, Captain Alfredo Romeo, showed up to greet his passengers. He introduced the directors and senior officers of cruise ship after giving a short speech. Free cocktail drinks and cookies were given to everyone.
There was another show at the same place after our dinner that day. A couple of artists went on the stage and showed everybody their their strong and powerful voices that might absolutely lead us to the break of glass. But fortunately, there's no glass around there.
The next day, we got this funny and crazy Kip Reynolds. I was indeed amazed by that guy's incredibly skills of acting like an insane, woo~ >.< But undeniably, he juggled very well too.
ICE AS MJ!!!
Well, this was the show of "Michael Jackson" performing his greatest hits when he was still a mortal. Even though he's a fake one, he could really act like the real Michael, who is the best moon-walker ever. Yep, I like him too, but I hate the railing that blocked our view from where we were seated. Angry with it!
By,
Euan Thum.
It was so great that on my second twilight on Costa Victoria, just before I went have my dinner, the captain, Captain Alfredo Romeo, showed up to greet his passengers. He introduced the directors and senior officers of cruise ship after giving a short speech. Free cocktail drinks and cookies were given to everyone.
There was another show at the same place after our dinner that day. A couple of artists went on the stage and showed everybody their their strong and powerful voices that might absolutely lead us to the break of glass. But fortunately, there's no glass around there.
The next day, we got this funny and crazy Kip Reynolds. I was indeed amazed by that guy's incredibly skills of acting like an insane, woo~ >.< But undeniably, he juggled very well too.
ICE AS MJ!!!
Well, this was the show of "Michael Jackson" performing his greatest hits when he was still a mortal. Even though he's a fake one, he could really act like the real Michael, who is the best moon-walker ever. Yep, I like him too, but I hate the railing that blocked our view from where we were seated. Angry with it!
By,
Euan Thum.




Comments
Post a Comment