It stopped by at at Langkawi on the third day of our cruise. The morning light pierced through the hazy morning, making the cold to flee.
Taxi and coach drivers were already waiting at the huge jetty, expecting to find customers there and make easy money. My family and I did disembark from the cruise ship but we walked by our own and didn't ask for their help.
The weather turned hot fast while we're taking pictures. Drops of sweat began to fell from our rubicund faces as the scorching sunlight was shone so directly at these 99 islands, which are full of remarkable legends each.
As we walked down the street, I saw something cool enough to attract my sight. Didn't know what the figure was called, but it's really amazing as it showed us how far we were from some of the world's most famous cities. Interesting, huh?
And I was wondering, how far was I from my house? Home Sweet Home~
We went to a beach after that, sought some unique seashells and pebbles there. My second visit to Langkawi ended so soon and I'd say that I preferred the first trip as this time we're just rushing.
Then I was pretty excited for the trip to Penang on the next day! 100% guarantee I would have a nice day there 'cuz both my dearest parents are from Penang and they'll definitely know where to visit and what nice to eat.
By,
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment