I woke up early the next morning as I would really love to watch the beautiful sunrise.
Many other passengers woke up early to watch the sunrise too. Everyone had already stood at the back part of the cruise ship when the stars were still shining in the navy blue sky.
Many other passengers woke up early to watch the sunrise too. Everyone had already stood at the back part of the cruise ship when the stars were still shining in the navy blue sky.
Then 10 minutes later a shallow ray of sunlight turned up. It was elegant in the fusion colour of mauve, white and light blue. The sky suddenly turned bright and all of us could see the view of the vast ocean clearly.
Ray with red essence joined the party too after that. The whole sky became brighter as dawn was about to break.
The sun rose up a bit and it added orange and grey to the sky. The sea somehow looked darker in grey then.
The beautiful sun rose behind the grey clouds, giving out its golden ray. An orange-coloured reflection of the ray appeared on the surface of the sea. The morning sun shone so romantically and I was wondering if the sunset of the day would have the same attractive scene.
Finally, the whole sun had risen up high in the morning sky. Perhaps I could come to watch again tomorrow. Went back to my cabin then, continued sleeping...XD
By,
Euan Thum.
Comments
Post a Comment