Time fled away fast, and it came to the forth day of my trip. The waiters and waitresses of Sinfornia Restaurant, where my family and I dined every night, presented some fascinating entertainments for us.
Music was played out loud and the crews started to look for dance partners. My Dad got this very lucky chance to dance with a gorgeous Chinese waitress, and I just got enough time to snap a perfect shot of them.
Oh well, I'll definitely miss this place. But then, I wouldn't forget my Arts teacher, Miss Francesca, too. This Italian lady really loves arts. She taught many of the passengers Origami with a friendly, kind smile. So there's no doubt, everyone loves her.
The words 'COSTA VICTORIA' was nicely painted in navy blue on the tallest wall of the cruise ship. It did look stunning behind the lights that were shining so brightly even though it was already late at night. We went back to our cabin, packed our luggage and slept early as we're leaving the next day.
Finally, we returned to Marina Bay Cruise Centre, Singapore, at about 12 noon. I really hope to stay for 2 more days. Em...maybe next time, I'll be here for a longer trip.
By,
Euan Thum.
Music was played out loud and the crews started to look for dance partners. My Dad got this very lucky chance to dance with a gorgeous Chinese waitress, and I just got enough time to snap a perfect shot of them.
Oh well, I'll definitely miss this place. But then, I wouldn't forget my Arts teacher, Miss Francesca, too. This Italian lady really loves arts. She taught many of the passengers Origami with a friendly, kind smile. So there's no doubt, everyone loves her.
The words 'COSTA VICTORIA' was nicely painted in navy blue on the tallest wall of the cruise ship. It did look stunning behind the lights that were shining so brightly even though it was already late at night. We went back to our cabin, packed our luggage and slept early as we're leaving the next day.
Finally, we returned to Marina Bay Cruise Centre, Singapore, at about 12 noon. I really hope to stay for 2 more days. Em...maybe next time, I'll be here for a longer trip.
Bye! COSTA VICTORIA!
By,
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment