Many people love to swim, so am I. During my cruising trip, I explored Costa Victoria and found that it has 2 big pools and 4 bubbly Jacuzzis, all outdoor and only opened to the passengers from breaking dawn till twilight.
I could barely get a chance to enter a pool at home. So of course, in order to give myself a perfect holiday, I would do everything that I pleased. I swam almost everyday in the salty pool water, which really hurts my eyes (but it magically cured my acnes). According to my father, the water was pumped from the sea, passing through all kinds of filters and sieves all the way along the pipes to finally end up in the pools.
I could barely get a chance to enter a pool at home. So of course, in order to give myself a perfect holiday, I would do everything that I pleased. I swam almost everyday in the salty pool water, which really hurts my eyes (but it magically cured my acnes). According to my father, the water was pumped from the sea, passing through all kinds of filters and sieves all the way along the pipes to finally end up in the pools.
Sunbathing will always tan you, trust me.
Sunbathing was my next programme after swimming. And now that I returned home, I only found that I was tanned, my skin looks swarthy. Many of my friends were all shocked after seeing my darkened skin.
Every afternoon, there would be free games or dancing lessons by the pools. There were games like water polo, aqua gym and many more. My Mum joined a game called 'Crazy Basket', on the second day and everyone wouldn't believe that she would strike a goal, but she did and was awarded a prize!
The On The Floor singer, Jennifer Lopez, was named Latin Queen of America. Some crew on the cruise ship who know how to dance would be there to teach the passengers Latin dances in the afternoon. They danced and danced and danced, J-LO onboard!
By,
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment