Still have last year’s experience of ‘A Japanese
Fortnight 2012’ in mind? I’m gonna have the second one this year, as, ‘A
Japanese Fortnight 2013’, from the 1st of November till the 21st
of November 2013. Well, you may be thinking that isn’t fortnight two weeks?
Well, good question. Actually I had a trip to Japan in November this year and I
wanna talk about my trip, so, I extended it to a three-week event.
This year,
there will be 24 posts in total including this one, which is the opening act.
We’ll be talking about famous animes such as Rave Master and Fairy Tail, not
forgotten some traditional cultures like Origami, Cosplay and more. My
experiences and stories from my Japanese class at school will be given a blog
too. And don’t miss the post talking about some of the globalised Japanese hits
by a South Korean group, Girls’ Generation.
There will be
12posts ‘bout my extraordinary and unforgettable journey to my fifth foreign
country visited, Japan, on how I really felt when I’m in the land of rising sun
and what I saw there. Another thing you wouldn’t want to miss is the post for
Wagashi, a type of Japanese sweet. Let’s see how people actually choose to eat
them at every different season! Stay tuned till the 21st of November
and beyond for a nasty experience of Japan and more. Thank You.
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.

Comments
Post a Comment