The year
2013 is gonna end soon enough. It’s one whole year that I’m lekker satisfied
with complared to past years, even though that there were still some flaws
which I wish I’d never have them occurred.
2013, what a year?! The slithery snake hissed
every one of us the perfect Chinese New Year and the exquisite amount of
red-packet money. I’d got to have a year-end trip to a place where I really
need to go to at least once in my life, Tokyo, Japan. I got the golden opportunities
to attend several events like Chingay duty, St. John Area Comp and many more
that I’ll try not to forget. Isn’t it eccentric to have trips and adventures
like these?
I was chosen to be a prefect, yeah, my blog
received up to more than 24,000 pageviews. It’s really something that I’d never
expected, it’s way too better than what’s going on in my mind. Besides, I had
more than a hundred postes posted on my blog this year, it’s an amazing result
and my English did improve a lot within this 12-month period. I really
appreciate for all this.
I’ve got several new friends this year too.
Through tuition, St. John, Facebook and more. It was an impossible task for me
to have this achieved if it was my ‘primary-school’ me. This is the evidence
that I’ve change all way long since I got into secondary school.
I bought Taylor Swift’s Red and it’s the very
first English album I bought. I turned out to find myself a Swiftie was I kinda
added many of her songs to my playlist and if I’m not mistaken, I have 60+
songs of hers on the list. Other than that, I’d got tremendous crushes on some
other celebrities such as Ke$ha, Girls’ Generation, Lawson and Lana Del Rey due
to the influences I’d got from my friends at school.
And 2013, I was gifted a Samsung Galaxy ACE
Plus for birthday, it’s really nice of my Dad, you know. And thanks to my
brother, Sean, I’d finished reading 10 English novels this year and finished
watching How I Met Your Mother till its seventh season, which was my hilarious
past-time TV show. My brother even made me join Instagram and it is where and
how I have all these square-shaped pictures on my blog. My photography skills
improved with the help of Instagram too. Thanks, Bro!
I’m really grateful for having so much luck
and love from many aspects. And now I’m given the post of Editor for the
English club. I had never have thoughts about this, ever. I’m gonna shine next
year, and be out of people’s expectations, ‘cuz next year will be a new era, a
brave new start. But when I look back at this whole year, I’ve grown up a lot.
2013, my best year ever in the 14 years that
I’d lived. And I look forward to 2014, my brave new era with new hopes and new
aims, it’s gonna be another impressive miracle too. Stay Bloush, 2013!!
*Bloush =
cool (ET alien language (MY LANGUAGE!) )
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


I love your blog, you've inspired me to start my own blog. Thanks so much :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, and please go ahead. Write about your life, love, happiness, tell everyone about how you really feel about things, and sometimes it really helps to have your 'unstable' emotion relieved, especially when you're feeling upset or down, just like how I did. I truly appreciate people like you as the readers of my articles here, Thank you so much. And good luck in the games of writing! :-)
Delete