I had this
idea of having A Japanese Fortnight last year, when I first joined the Japanese
language class in school. I did it ‘cuz I think that Japan is an eccentric
country, you know, with all those cultures. So I held an ‘event’ on my blog my
in November for a complete fortnight.
Well, we’d gone through a lot. Animes,
sweets, national flower, people, which were all relevant to the
high-technological country. But don’t you ever have thoughts that it’s kinda
peculiar to have blogs about all those facts? So what’s most probably gonna be
happening is that I’ll not be having ‘A Japanese Fortnight’ for the coming
year, 2014.
And right now, when I’m writing this essay, I’m
on the flight to Tokyo, Japan. ^_^ It’s a family trip! Well I’m grateful to
have viewers and quite a huge number of pageviews brought by the two-week
event. But unfortunately, I’m really not looking forward this time. 2014 is a
big year, and I, personally, will be pretty busy with several stuffs too. So,
perhaps, let’s put our eyes on 2015 year-end, for something much more delicate
than my past works.
Once again, I bow and thank anyone that had ever
read my blog on “A Japanese Fortnight”, but we’ll be back together real soon with
something undeniably impressive. We’ll see!
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment