Skip to main content

騎士の緋色栄光

Her hatred, her bravery, she fought back, for herself, for her fellows, for her loved ones. She sent her punches, she flew her kicks, and she waved her swords. Her swords came in various powers as she slashed them through the air and that was when she owned both victory and fame. For her being, Titania, Erza Scarlet.

(*End of the short story)
  When she left her friends behind for her own freedom, they were abandoned and were left alone. Erza’s crush, Jellal, was sucked into the terrible darkness and he got hold of the tower with mysterious powers. Meanwhile, Erza, in Fairy Tail, put all her effort in missions and of course, her S-Class exam. She helped to save Jellal later and get rid of the haunted tower. She became one of the examiners during the latest S-Class exam and most of all, she did it great for being tough enough.
  Since young, Erza and Jellal were fond of each other. They shared many things as they had extreme crushing love feelings occurred between them even though their lives being slaves at the Tower Of Heaven were tough and difficult. But soon they both tried to rebel, Jellal was caught and soon sank into darkness despite the cruel punishment given by the bad guys.  That was out of expectations as Erza understood that Jellal she knew was gone. She broke through and ran into her own freedom. After that, she joined Fairy Tail and always got up into fights with her “mortal enemy”, Mirajane.
  As a member of Fairy Tail, Erza put in her full effort to work and complete requests, and then earned the title, ‘Titania’ for having an extraordinary amount of magical power and way too awesome fighting skills and talents. She asked the help from Natsu & the crew to complete requests and of course, to earn money. They proceeded an S-Class request at the Garuna Island, plenty of normal requests at various places and many more enthralling stuff awaiting for you to reveal by yourself. But the most notable event is the Tower Of Heaven incident where she defeated the ‘hijacked’ Jellal and saved the guy who sank into the depthless of the world, where the good and real side of him surfaced. He turned back to a good person finally.

 
  Erza defeated Juvia and Lissanna in her Sea Empress Armor during the S-Class exam. It simply showed that Erza is someone you can’t really piss off as even the great fighters in the guild couldn’t land one move on her. During the Grand Magic Games, her immense magic power was shown to the whole nation as she defeated 100 monsters on her own strength without anyone’s help. She’s great, isn’t she?
  Erza Scarlet, wondrous and yet, gorgeous. The scarlet glory of the female knight, blossoms to the moon and back.


By,
Euan Thum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Human Being—A Complex Organism

Human beings are complex and special organisms as there is a complex organisation of cells in the human body. The organisation in the human body is summarised as follows: Cells—> Tissues—> Organs—> Systems—> Organism.   The same type of cells which carry out a specific function are organised into a tissue. For examples, a group of muscle cells form a muscle tissue while a group of nerve cells form a nerve tissue. They are organised to work together to perform specific functions as the result of cells in the human body do not work individually.     An organ is a group of tissue that cooperates to carry out a specific life process. For examples, a group of muscle tissues, epithelial tissues and connective tissues form blood vessels. Several organs are organised into a system. Each system consist of several organs which are organised to carry out life processes such as respiration, reproduction and digestion.     Various systems in th...

I am Euan Thum. This is my story.

No one is born a leader, but no one is born to stay shy and quiet forever too. I was a timid and unconfident boy who grew to celebrate individuality.  I discovered my passion in poetry in high school and I never stopped exploring what I can create. I co-founded a society in college to share the love for poetry and had organised poetry recitals to help others discover its beauty. My poems have now been featured in several international publications and journals.  During the global pandemic, I released two poetry collections for charity, which have raised more than RM1k combined! Poetry was an incredible flotation device and artistic outlet for me during the pandemic, and being able to share my art with the world allows me to connect with others in ways I never imagined before.  Over the years, I became committed to enrich the community around me through volunteering and fundraising. This propels me towards fighting for important causes in our society including wildlife con...

Working With Passion

I've long worked behind the lens. When I started experimenting with photography almost a decade ago, I was heavily criticised for the wrong angles, the misfocused subjects, and my pointless artistry. I tried and tried without proper equipment or professional guidance, but the determination to validate my photography skills had kept me going against the currents of criticism. In the midst of helping others 'capture a moment', as I would call it, I saw myself starting to request for similar photos to be taken for me, in hopes of keeping memories of my own in photographs. One person told me once, 'You're kinda like a model'. That was about 4 years ago, when I had finished high school for a couple of months. My hair was flowing a little freer than before and I had more time on my hands to run around Johor Bahru with my friends, looking for adventures and photoshoots. That 5-word line was an inspiration I did not see coming. In fact, I did not realise it had done the...