Two years since
my last trip to Shanghai in 2011, my Dad brought us up to Air Asia X once again
to have a brand new holiday journey to Japan. It was a 6 hour flight, way too
long but full of adventures and eyeful of beauties on the plane to our
destination, the flight attendances were absolutely gorgeous.
The air was chillingly cool when we arrived
at Haneda Airport at nearly midnight, the atmosphere was different, I could see
how much advance Japan was with just taking a simply look at its airport, clean
bright and fast in many aspects such as services, they were so much better than
Malaysia. We took another long train ride to Ningyochyo, the night was darker
than I expected, the street was silent with only a few 24-hours convenient
shops hand their lights turned on.
The walking paths were full of dried maple
leaves as they fell off the trees in the Autumn breeze. We walked to our hotel,
which had 9 stories and looked great inside even the room space was a little
small. Their toilet bowls had a series of buttons which I playfully played with
as it was just spectacularly amazing.
This country was totally amazing, the air was
so relaxing and frosty while the streets were surprisingly clean and
garbage-free, it’s really something I couldn’t experience here, in Malaysia.
The Autumn leaves were so beautiful and there were so many awe-inspiring
tourists’ spots that I got to visit, like Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Skytree and Mt.
Fuji. It was like a surprise for me, a huge one, ‘cuz I wasn’t really expecting
something like that. Japan was really awesome! The people there were kind and
polite and they always had a smile on their faces, and secretly I wondered, how
did there people come and torture us 50 years ago? Did it really make sense?
They said that Japan was where the Sun rose
first, and shone its blazing ray over the horizon to the world, really? Well it
sounded real, and look at the flag of Japan, it seemed like it wasn’t a legend,
it’s true. The time over there was one hour earlier than Malaysia and the sky
was a pitch black only at 6pm here. Wondrous, isn’t it?
More blogs about my trip to Japan are coming,
stay tunned, you don’t want to miss them! XD
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment