Since 1953,
a tower was built in Daimon, Tokyo; it was one of the most famous venues where
people would love to go and also to have it as a scene in their videos. And up
to the most recently, another landmark rose from the ground of Tokyo, having
the height of double-up compared to Tokyo’s first high tower, and surpassing
many skyscrapers all around the world.
By,
Euan Thum.
It was in flaming colours of brilliant red
and creamy white (at the top part), located just a short distance from Zojoji
Temple. Tokyo Tower was once a likable place where people under the sun were
all crazy about it. The height of 300+ meters allows visitors to catch the
whole view of Tokyo, which is breath-taking enough to attract visitors from
distant areas and foreign countries.
Tokyo Tower looked totally wondrous and I
really wanted to go there as this golden opportunity wouldn’t be precious if I
didn’t pay it a visit. The journey was long and before that, we’d almost
forgotten about everything relevant to it as we were all stunned by the
picturesque view of Zojoji Temple, I mean, the awe-inspiring scene with Tokyo
Tower at the back.
The day before this, my Dad brought us to
Tokyo Skytree. According to the booklet, it is 600+ meters high and the
observation deck is able to bring its visitors to a better view of Tokyo than
what Tokyo Tower brings to them. Say what?
Beneath the tower was Skytree Town, a huge
shopping complex where uncountable shops were selling souvenirs, food and all
those stuff I didn’t think I’d need here. Across the road was shops and there
was where I ate beef bowls for the first time, which was absolutely
mouth-watering. And I miss them, the beef bowls.
Tokyo Skytree is currently the highest
skyscraper in Tokyo, Japan and is the newest landmark built there. It surpassed
many buildings including Malaysia’s Twin Towers and France’s Eiffel Tower. Hall
of fame, ya?
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment