Everything
started when our train drove through the railway tracks, into the middle of
Rainbow Bridge, which brought us to Odaiba, a must-go place in Tokyo.
The bridge was pretty long, but unfortunately
I wasn’t informed about the actual length. We stopped at a station near the
beach, where the sand was smooth and white. There was no unique sea shell there
but I picked up a small beautiful stone right from the shore, and brought it
back here as a souvenir. The bridge which connected us from the Tokyo mainland
was vividly visible, we took pictures before moving on. And one fun fact was
that Hebe Tien was here few days apart for her latest music video, ‘You Better
Not Think About Me’, but tragicfully, I missed the chance to meet her.
There were several places in Odaiba where
were crowded with visitors as plenty of beautiful sites which were really worth
to go and pay your visits. There were the Flame Of Liberty, the Gandam statue,
Palette Town and so many more. But the one that made us stop to take photos
with was the Statue Of Liberty. Of course it’s just a fake one, the real one is
in New York. But thanks to it, we didn’t have to fly all way long to the USA to
see it, there’s one in Tokyo! How convenient…..
We walked and walked in the gentle sun until
we gave up and we had a ride by a tour bus, which didn’t cost us anything,
free. We passed by places like, Mega Web, Venus Fort, some museums, a
planetarium and stopped at the lawn in front of Palette Town, where we paid a
visit inside. It was also a shopping complex but the ceiling was rather
impressive. I mean, there was like no ceiling, the sky was directly seen. And
the way they designed their shops, it was more like walking on a street in
Paris at night instead of doing shopping in a more. It was brilliant.
Other than that, we took pictures at the
outside of Aqua City, another shopping mall. Gosh, why were they so many
shopping malls around here? I was lucky to see the Fuji TV building there too,
which my brother said it was the one appeared in Digimon One, really? I don’t
know, I wasn’t that observant last time.
Obaida was indeed a tourists’ spot and I was
so glad I got a chance to be there, hope I won’t forget anything about it,
especially the best view from the beach. XD
By,
Euan Thum.
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment