The journey
was always long for us, and above us, the Autumn leaves were brightly visible,
some were falling down like pieces into places. My messy hair vibrated in the
cool air without resting. The wind blew between us, swirling around, leaving
everyone of us spirited away.
I smirked. What else could I do? My teeth
sharpened and my jaw clenched, trying to resist the strong, frosty wind blowing
towards us. It was on the pirate ship we took to cross the Lake Of Aisle, the
air was flowing in a hurtful current. We were at the middle of a gigantic lake
with trees passing us by and some bare distant views of Mt. Fuji. And I could
hardly feel my hands ---- they were nearly frozen, probably. The atmosphere was
chilly, just like a million pieces of needles trying to poke you as it reminded
me of my trip in Shanghai, China two years ago.
The journey was long and I was so tired of
looking at the blue-green coloured scenery. It seemed like a puzzle full of the
same family of colours.
Then when I looked through all those
branches, they were tough, puzzled and spiky. I felt like there was another
kind of sky awaiting for us to explore. It was difficult to understand but I
was sure that it meant something. The breeze swang towards our direction. Cool,
refreshing and relaxing. The sky meant hope! I got it. But there were spikes
and thorns, like I said, preventing you to succeed. So perhaps, we have to work
hard.
The wind blew again, I closed my eyes, and
that was when my journey ended. Even though I didn’t want to say Goodbye at
all.
By,
Euan Thum.
By,
Euan Thum.


Comments
Post a Comment