I remember
those 6 days with spiky breeze swirling around me. My legs were hurtfully sore
but I didn’t see it reasonable enough to make myself an excuse for my family to
slow down our journey. But thanks to the luck I gained before this (lol), I was able
to enjoy plenty of awe-inspiring views of serendipity there. Let me show you some
that really impressed me and had deep, meaningful impacts on me.
By,
Euan Thum.
That particular day, the sun was shining in the baby blue at its familiar
45 degree position. I made my exhausted steps onto the sacred ground of the Zojoji
Temple, located just a stone’s throw away from the famous Tokyo Tower. The look
from where I stood was undeniably amazing and I couldn’t even have my lips
pressed into one thin line, obviously, the view was greedy, it wanted every
pair of eyes to be staring at it from time to time. And there was a trace of feeling,
insisting me to cherish my life, asking me to live. Live to see more
picturesque scenes. I smirked, as my heart was warmed.
Then there was a river in Hakone. It seemed
like there was nothing eccentric or extraordinary there, but if you focus and see with your heart, the
water was such crystal clear, flowing smoothly down its usual route; the tree leaves whirred along the bugs’
orchestra, in the puffing wind; the sunlight at the time was rich; the air frosty and soggy. The puzzles fitted in and it simply took
many people’s souls away as there was a crowd taking pictures there, right
beside me. I took a mouthful of the relaxing air, and I liked it. We should
really cherish our chances to breathe and enjoy every bit of fresh air we can
take in before we exit this beautiful world. Don't you think so?
The one most enviable issue in my whole trip
was that I got to take a breath-taking look at Mt. Fuji. It was from a rather far
distance but it still looked such charming from all possible angles. The top part of the
3176-meter high mountain was covered by white snow and ice, just the way it looked
like in my books. That was brilliant, for being lucky enough to look at one of
the most precious spot of the world. The view was beyond magnificent. It was
flawless. And I was so glad, I really appreciate this chance to come to Tokyo.
This stunning scene was just way too wondrous, as if it was trying to tell me:
cherish it when you can see, and don’t blink!
Our whole holiday trip here wasn't lavish or luxurious at all, but with all those enchanting sights that melted our hearts, our journey was unconditionally unblemished! And there were several more gorgeous, almost
picture perfect venues that we’d been to. Despite the air was chillingly cool,
we still got the opportunities to take those ravishing looks down for
recollection and have them written down in the deepest abyss of our memory. I
just simply loved them.
Oh, Japan, what admirable sights you have!
By,
Euan Thum.



Comments
Post a Comment