Skip to main content

Titania 妖精女王

The daily cool breeze blew through the saddening atmosphere, her scarlet silky-straight hair danced with full grace. She opened her eyes and took a glimpse at the evening sky, which was polished in a spectacular shade of red alike with her hair. It’s her, with tear in her eyes but still look as invulnerable as her usual self, Erza Scarlet.

(*the short story continues to the next blog: 騎士の緋色栄光)



  Being one of the S-Class mages from the guild Fairy Tail, Erza is a selfless but somehow proud lady who takes the guild as one of her burden and responsibility. She switches armors and weapons with her strong and powerful magic base, which won her the title, Titania, throughout their nation. But of true unfortunate, this picture perfect woman simply has a petrifying past and a crush of love with a man who once sank into the deepest state of darkness.
  Along with her nemesis, Mirajane, Erza Scarlet is an S-Class mage in her guild Fairy Tail. She might not be the most powerful mage in the guild, but she is stated as the strongest female in it and fame with the name, Titania, was spread widely across the whole magic world. Erza was always the one to take in any responsibility and hold on to the mistakes or the trouble her fellow members had done, especially when Mirajane has lost her ability to fight using magic and express her enviable fighting adroit.
  Erza owns immense magical power as she is able to equip armors with different weapons, patterns, types and special ability. She also received a natural gift to examine the best armor to be used in the shortest time being at the very moment she fights. This helps her to grab victory easily without any second thoughts or hesitation on how is she going to take full control of all status on the violent battlefield. Her armors are designed by Heart Kruez, which is a fictional fashion company. They are all available in sassy and cool looks with different colours and hairstyles.
  Before entering Fairy Tail, Erza was caught by the bad guys to be their slaves in the project of building the Tower Of Heaven. Don’t get me wrong, it’s just a name! Tower Of Heaven was built to rebel against the magical council in order to let the darkness overtake the magical world so the bad guys can be even stronger than any rulers of the world. The lady’s strong heart fight against the cruelty she was treated and that was the first time she applied a such huge magic and got herself freed. But, there left her young crushing lover to be hijacked by the demons and also her friends’ trusts dethroned by the evil ones
Continues to the next blog (騎士の緋色栄光)


By,
Euan Thum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Human Being—A Complex Organism

Human beings are complex and special organisms as there is a complex organisation of cells in the human body. The organisation in the human body is summarised as follows: Cells—> Tissues—> Organs—> Systems—> Organism.   The same type of cells which carry out a specific function are organised into a tissue. For examples, a group of muscle cells form a muscle tissue while a group of nerve cells form a nerve tissue. They are organised to work together to perform specific functions as the result of cells in the human body do not work individually.     An organ is a group of tissue that cooperates to carry out a specific life process. For examples, a group of muscle tissues, epithelial tissues and connective tissues form blood vessels. Several organs are organised into a system. Each system consist of several organs which are organised to carry out life processes such as respiration, reproduction and digestion.     Various systems in th...

I am Euan Thum. This is my story.

No one is born a leader, but no one is born to stay shy and quiet forever too. I was a timid and unconfident boy who grew to celebrate individuality.  I discovered my passion in poetry in high school and I never stopped exploring what I can create. I co-founded a society in college to share the love for poetry and had organised poetry recitals to help others discover its beauty. My poems have now been featured in several international publications and journals.  During the global pandemic, I released two poetry collections for charity, which have raised more than RM1k combined! Poetry was an incredible flotation device and artistic outlet for me during the pandemic, and being able to share my art with the world allows me to connect with others in ways I never imagined before.  Over the years, I became committed to enrich the community around me through volunteering and fundraising. This propels me towards fighting for important causes in our society including wildlife con...

Working With Passion

I've long worked behind the lens. When I started experimenting with photography almost a decade ago, I was heavily criticised for the wrong angles, the misfocused subjects, and my pointless artistry. I tried and tried without proper equipment or professional guidance, but the determination to validate my photography skills had kept me going against the currents of criticism. In the midst of helping others 'capture a moment', as I would call it, I saw myself starting to request for similar photos to be taken for me, in hopes of keeping memories of my own in photographs. One person told me once, 'You're kinda like a model'. That was about 4 years ago, when I had finished high school for a couple of months. My hair was flowing a little freer than before and I had more time on my hands to run around Johor Bahru with my friends, looking for adventures and photoshoots. That 5-word line was an inspiration I did not see coming. In fact, I did not realise it had done the...